- Grilling Season 20% Off + Free Shipping Sale - Promo Code "GET_GRILLING"
The Best Meat Seasoning for Grilling All Year Long
What happens when a couple of guys start blending delicious ingredients for their friends? Well, if it doesn't suck, their friends keep asking and asking and asking for more for, like, 4 years. Finally, one of those guys buys "DadSpice.com" and gives it to the other guy as a Father's Day gift. At that point, you're pretty much obligated to make it happen and so... that's what we did.
Months of tasting and testing - meats and taters and even popcorn and guac - went into the final mix, what we like to call, "The Classic". You'll recognize the flavor but something will be unique and you won't be able to get enough!
We took the flavors of first-rate steak houses, grounded them with the earthy and herbal experience of celery seed and dragged it into the modern day with smoke and citrus zest.
Think of this as your go-to seasoning.
Steaks. Burgers. Chops. Dry rubs. Heck, toss some on a freshly halved avocado and ask, “everything bagel season… what now?"
So get you a bottle of the good stuff and get back to cooking up your dreams!
1. Get that oven to 400°
2. Chop you up some potatoes to about 1" pieces
3. Peel and crush some fresh garlic with the side of your knife
4. Toss it all in a pan with a generous sprinkle of Dad Spice and your favorite herbs and spices (we like smoked paprika and fresh oregano or rosemary)
5. Add a tablespoon or 3 of butter, cover with foil, and roast for about 45 minutes
6. Uncover, crank the heat up to 425° and let it go until the tomatoes burst and the potatoes start to brown.
7. Let those taters rest for a few minutes at room temp and then toss and serve (and don't forget to share!)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are DadSpice seasonings suitable for different types of meat?
A: Yes, DadSpice seasonings are versatile and can be used on meats like steak, pork, chicken, and more. We have specific blends tailored to different meats.
Q: Do your meat seasonings contain any artificial additives or preservatives?
A: No, DadSpice prides itself on using high-quality ingredients without artificial additives or preservatives. Our spice blends are crafted with natural flavors.
Q: How do I use Dad Spice seasonings?
A: It's easy! Simply sprinkle or rub our seasonings onto your meat before cooking. Allow it to marinate for a while for the flavors to penetrate, then grill, roast, or cook as desired.
Q: Can I use DadSpice seasonings for marinating?
A: Absolutely! Our spice blends are perfect for marinating. They add depth of flavor to your meats and help tenderize them for a juicy and delicious result.
Q: Can I use DadSpice seasonings in recipes other than meat dishes?
A: Absolutely! Our versatile spice blends can enhance the flavors of various dishes, including vegetables, soups, stews, and even homemade sauces. Get creative in the kitchen!